I was tagged by Welcome to the Happy House
~The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself
~Tag random people at the end of your post, linking their blog
~Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I love to paint children's artwork and created a huge (24 x 36) alphabet painting for our daughter's room.
2. I am obsessed with international travel and would like to say that I've visited every country on the globe (with a few exceptions). To date I have visited: Great Britain, France, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Thailand, Mexico, Belize, and Canada.
3. My office is bright orange and makes me feel happy.
4. I love to cook and not clean. (I blame part of it on my allergy to dust and the rest on my too messy hubby.)
5. I consider my cat as my first born daughter (she's 18 now...) and she's definitely a mama's girl.
6. Purple is my signature color. I always have a purple bathroom and carry a purple purse.
7. By the time our daughter comes home, I will probably be on Social Security! (or so I will feel...) Thank g-d for beauticians who hide it well!
I am tagging...
This Angel Child of Mine
Cote Check
Forestgirl
2 comments:
Orange is a great color for an office since it's supposed to help you stay awake. I painted Gary's office a kind of apricot color.
Charity
I have completed my assignment! Visit my blog to see my interesting and unusual facts.
~Kris
http://thisangelchildofmine.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment