Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Winter Storm

Well, we officially got around 12 to 13 inches of snow, but you would never know looking at the pile-up we got. We had 25 mile an hour winds that created HUGE snow drifts and white out conditions. The roads and our street was impassable. I couldn't leave the house. At least I got lots of cleaning done in the house...

Here's Robert with his trusty friends - the snowblower and the shovel. Good husband!!




Here is an excerpt from the news today:
About 1,000 cars are stuck on the I-90 interstate between Madison and Janesville. It started around 10 a.m. this morning. Traffic has started to move at around 9:30pm Wednesday night. The traffic is moving VERY slowly. Many of the motorists were stranded for almost 10 hours. The Dane County Sheriff's Office says the Wisconsin National Guard has been activated to assist stranded motorists.


No comments: