Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They may look cute, but...

This little rabbit and his many little furry friends had a harsh winter (and I'd like to make them suffer further...). When the snow finally melted, I was amazed to find much of our landscaping destroyed. They had eaten around the bark of some of my bushes and plants - which I was told by our neighborhood garden shop - are not going to make it due to the extensive damage. I spent about 5 hours yesterday cleaning up and have at least that to go. Next, I am going to have to figure out what to replace the damaged goods with. NOT FUN!! Today was another round of gardening and still more to go...

Here is the little critter and the damage that he/they did...
As Elmer Fudd once said to Bugs Bunny: "kill the rabbit... kill the rabbit..."


No comments: