I think I'm getting old. I don't know how I did it, but I have an impingement and rotator cuff injury on my left shoulder. It's been bothering me for close to a month and nothing has helped so I finally went to the doctor the other day and got the official diagnosis. Now, I have to have physical therapy and it's going to delay my re-entry back into the swimming pool. I was supposed to start my masters swim class on June 9th, but that's going to be put on hold for a few weeks or months, depending on how therapy goes. This is now the second time I've had a rotator cuff injury. Not fun!! Let's put it this way, I can't lift my arm straight up any more without being in excruciating pain. Simple tasks are no longer simple. Oh well...
Welcome to geezer-hood for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment