Note: I am holding a "poisonous" hot dog. I actually put some ketchup (along with some mustard) on mine. All of the ketchup bottles had "poison" stickers on them. You gotta love a warped sense of humor.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
National Mustard Day 2008
On Saturday, Robert and I headed off to Mt. Horeb - Troll capital of the world and home of the Mustard Museum (where they have the world'd largest selection of mustards to see and buy) - to celebrate National Mustard Day. We only live about 15 minutes from there. It was a beautiful day here in Madison with temps in the mid-80s and sunny. They had free Oscar Meyer hot dogs (only free if you slathered them with mustard, of course!), the Oscar Meyer weiner-mobile (you could get your free weiner-mobile whistles and get to see inside the vehicle), music and lots of games for the kids. It was a lot of fun.

Note: I am holding a "poisonous" hot dog. I actually put some ketchup (along with some mustard) on mine. All of the ketchup bottles had "poison" stickers on them. You gotta love a warped sense of humor.
Note: I am holding a "poisonous" hot dog. I actually put some ketchup (along with some mustard) on mine. All of the ketchup bottles had "poison" stickers on them. You gotta love a warped sense of humor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun! We love mustard too!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment