Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Better Late than Never...

So, I'm extremely behind in my postings these days. It's just been rough since we've been back from our vacation at the Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. So, now I am finally getting to post a few pix from our trip. We were there from August 30th through September 9th. It was a wonderful 10-day vacation that we both just loved!! We woke up every morning and had beautiful scenery and some great hiking. The weather, for the most part, was decent. We did have snow and hail one day. Thankfully for us, it was a travel day from when we drove from Jackson Hole to Yellowstone National Park. Note: these are only 12 out of the 1500 photos that we took. I am sparing your eyes... Here are the highlights of our trip.

Here we are enjoying an evening cocktail inside the Old Faithful Inn. It was so amazing there. Definitely have to go back!!

This is what a traffic jam looks like in Yellowstone...

No comments: