Well, it's that time again... time to be re-fingerprinted for the 3rd time. Oh, joy.
We just got our letter from the Department of Homeland Security/USCIS trying to give us a second attempt at having us get scheduled to be fingerprinted - but as was the previous notice, we aren't able to make this one either. Anyone know how many times they can be refused? I even sent them a note attached with good dates and that I needed more lead time before we go there. Guess what they did - made our re-scheduled appointment even earlier than the first one and impossible to make. I am getting sick and tired of dropping these letters off at the post office. It's a waste of my time! UGH!! I hope the third time is the charm!
1 comment:
Hi Sue,
I hope the 3rd time is a charm. It does suck to keep doing this over and over again. We got our 3rd set of prints done on 3-31-09, we will be sending our our paper work next week for our new I171H...thank god the rest of the stuff is done. We did it early because I was affraid something would either get lost or no appointment on time. I don't want our stuff to expire.
Sherri
LID 08-08-06
Post a Comment