Monday, June 8, 2009

Catch-Up Post

Well, I've been a bit preoccupied with the newest members of our extended family and haven't really posted much lately. Here are a few of the many things we've been up to these last few weeks.

If you know what a Brat is – then you're likely from Wisconsin... it's home. Robert and I went to the Brat Fest this year. Madison holds the "World's Largest Bratfest" every year. We had beautiful weather and a fun time (even though I don't eat brats. Yuck!)


The beginning of Summer starts off with a walk in the Madison Arboretum to view the Lilacs. The smell is intoxicating (although I did have an allergic reaction... it was worth it!)


This past weekend, I got to meet Autumn (one of the ladies in my adoption chat group) and her lovely family in Chicago at Navy Pier. Hopefully, we'll get to travel with them in China as they're logged in a few days apart from us. Fingers and toes are crossed!


Last night, Robert had his last flight with his instructor before he tests for his pilot's license next weekend (weather permitting, of course). To say he's excited, is to put it mildly! I think his smile says it all!


So, as you can see, we've been keeping ourselves busy...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I allow myself about one brat per year. And yes, I'm from Wisconsin!