Well, after close to 3 years of waiting for our daughter and about 2.5 years of "chatting" daily over the internet, we decided we needed to meet face-to-face. There are about a dozen of us who have become very close since our chat group started in January 2007. As the wait has become longer and longer, we have become closer and closer. There were 5 of us who met for the weekend (Autumn and family surprised us for lunch on Friday) These ladies are all logged-in during July 2006 and using the same agency as we are, so many of them may actually get to travel to China with us
(I do hope it's all of them - it's going to be hard to not have them nearby for support). We have become eachother's support system - getting through the good and the bad days that we all have. I am very lucky to have them all!
Here are a few snapshots of the weekendOur Hotel: Gaylord Opryland Hotel

The "Ma Ma Sisterhood"
(the name we call our little group)Charity, Beth, Lori, Autumn, Sue, and Cary

The whole gang including kids and dads

Eating dinner at the Rainforest Cafe

Charity and I

Cary and I onstage at the Ryman Auditorium (the original Grand Ole Opry)
No comments:
Post a Comment