Wednesday, September 30, 2009
My 15 Seconds of Fame
Well, it's always nice to be recognized for doing good work. I've had Cafe Press stores for probably 1.5 years now and they've all raised money where 100% of the proceeds goes towards the Chinese adoption charities - Love Without Boundaries, Half the Sky and CCAI's charitable arm. It was really cool when I got this e-mail from Cafe Press that prominently used one of my designs (the alphabet poster) in their mass e-mail that went out. I was shocked and elated. It was just so nice to be recognized this way. A list of all of my CafePress stores are in the far right purple column. To date, I think I've raised around $500 that has been donated to these wonderful charities. Thanks to those who have purchased and in doing so, have supported these wonderful charities and children awaiting a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment