While referrals are on their way, they only matched through March 28, 2006. I had false hopes that they would finish off March 2006 as it took the CCAA 52 days to get through just 4 days of matches. This adoption is just taking too long and is wreaking havoc on my sanity. At this rate, we'll be lucky if we get our referral in 2010. I don't know how much more of this I can handle?! I need some good news in my life right now. 108 more referral days to go... Here's the official notice:
10/12/09
CCAA
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before March 28, 2006.
1 comment:
Sue,
Love your picture on the blog! Geez, how many times have we felt like blowing up the computer?? Hope your day got a little better. If not, just start drinking. That's my one solution to life's depressing problems! Like waiting to adopt a child! Just know we are all thinking of you and hoping you can find a bright spot soon.
Post a Comment