There were 14 days referred this month! Only 65 more referral days to go until we are referred our little girl. We are getting so close!! I can hardly believe it!
7/16/2010
CCAA
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before May 10, 2006.
1 comment:
Sue, that is wonderful news!! I still can't get over 14 days....14 days, are they kidding me? Wow 14 days...I noticed you just pasted your 4 yr mark, Happy LID! We're heading on our 4th on the 8th of Aug.
Sherri
PS. I'm now following your blog...feel free to check out our too if you like. I'm pretty sure we're friends also on FB? I have so many friends, sometimes it's hard to keep track. Now that i'm thinking about it, we are on the Fireflies group together, so yeah we're friends. Fingers crossed for even more day to come.
Post a Comment