This past weekend I got to have some fun with my family. My sister and the rest of her family came in to Milwaukee to visit Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend.
So, together, we celebrated Robert's birthday (a few days early) and our nephews helped him blow out his candles. On the birthday cake I made, you will notice some airplane candle holders. Robert LOVES his airplanes! So, when I found those candle holders, I just had to buy them!
During the day on Saturday, we went to the Milwaukee Public Museum. What's better than having a butterfly land on your hand?! Not much. On Saturday night, we went to Irish Fest - the boys had fun! (and so did we!) Check out my dad and Robert - aren't they just so tough?! (Yes, Robert got a temporary tattoo)
On Sunday, we went to the Auduban Nature Center to go to the beach and try skipping stones. They love their rocks!
No comments:
Post a Comment