Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's that time again

Well, it's now September 1st and that means I need to start getting all of our paperwork and updates again to hopefully get our very last I-171H (our current one expires in October). Since we are a grandfathered case (before the Hague Convention took over), we can't let our I-171H expire by even a day or we would have to suffer more paperwork and a delayed travel after our referral. After over 4 years of waiting, I'm really sick of doing these updates and getting re-fingerprinted - not the way I enjoy spending my day(s). I am optimistic that this will be our last time. We are hopeful for a Spring referral and Summer travel. So better cross those fingers and toes for us! With every day I feel closer and closer to our daughter. I am looking forward to the day that we finally get to see her beautiful face for the very first time. Happiness!

No comments: