Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pattern picked out!

Well, I finally did it - I figured out the pattern I'm going to use for our daughter's 100 Good Wishes Quilt. With the help of some of the ladies at my local quilting store, we found a pattern that looks difficult, but is really simple (see brick-looking one on left of cover). It will end up using 108 squares, so it's going to be a bit more than the 100 needed, but I liked the pattern so much, that a few more good wishes wasn't going to hurt! Just means a little bit more sewing for my mom and I. Today I modified the pattern to fit a Twin sized bed. I can't wait to start on it. Probably won't have any time until the last week of September/beginning of October. It's going to take a while to make. I'll try to post progress photos as we get going on the quilt.

Wish us luck!

No comments: