Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Winds

Well, over the past few days we've been having a wild ride with the weather. We've thankfully missed all of the tornadoes that have blown around, but we haven't missed any of the winds. Thankfully, we're not in the worst area - I think it's a lot worse north of here. We've "only" had around 50 mph wind gusts. It certainly sounds like it's spooky Halloween outside!

And with the wind, other changes are afoot... I can't write about it yet, but will when I am able to (unfortunately, it's NOT about a referral - although that will be here before we know it. I hope!)

Well, it should be a fun Halloween weekend ahead. One of Robert's best lifelong friends is coming to town with his wife and 2 kids and we have our annual Halloween Bash with our neighbors. Yeah!

No comments: