Tuesday, December 14, 2010

You Would Think I Would Learn By Now...

...that after 4 years of the constant ups and downs of this adoption that I should just keep my mouth shut when people ask me the dreaded question as to "when" we think this adoption is happening. I had finally started feeling kind of optimistic that maybe we'd have a referral this summer? Now, fast forward a few weeks since Thanksgiving and NO REFERRALS coming out of the CCAA. Rumors are abuzz that maybe no referrals until maybe January. The last set of referrals came out on November 1st, so it's been a while. As to the reason why - well, who knows?! It's the CCAA - because they can  is the reason why. Is there some hidden "quota"? I don't know - only the CCAA does. Is this frustrating - YES!

If you find my optimism, please mail it to me ASAP. Thanks.

No comments: