Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's confirmed!

Well, I can't believe it's finally happened, but the CCCWA referred families through June 30, 2006. So, what does that mean? It means that we're now finally (after almost 5 years of waiting) on our lovely little month of July Log-in Dates (LID)! We are now down to 14 LIDs to go!

So, I know you're going to ask - when will you get your referral? Well, it means that we will most likely be getting our referral in August, but we should be prepared in case it actually comes next month. Unlikely, but possible.

What does this mean for us? We now have to get our house baby ready! Everything that we've been putting off for the past 5 years now has to go into overdrive! Plug up the outlets, buy kid gates, car seats (once we know her age and size), baby carriers, bottles, diaper bags, and all sorts of other stuff I can't even think about 'cuz my mind is going faster than I can type.

My heart is racing and I'm excited and scared at the same time. We're about to move toward to this next adventure in life. These next few months are going to fly by.

For those who have done this before, please feel free to leave some pearls of wisdom.

No comments: