Well, the official cut-off for this last batch was 7/12/06 (original posting was found to be incorrect), so we missed it by 2 days. But, we can still say for sure that WE ARE NEXT!!
You are definitely next. I hope to meet you in China! I hope. Our agency says travel in September. We are working on application for China visa right now. Margie
I was just thinking of you two and thought I'd check your blog. I am sorry you missed it by a day, but now you know for sure. Plus, now you have one more month to take Robert shopping for cute baby things!
I think there should be a yahoo group for those of us who missed the cut off by one day. It builds character. However, in a few months, when you finally hold the Golden child you will be thankful that you waited for her. Buckle your seat belt and get ready for a wild ride cuz your next. Hugs Sue
4 comments:
You are definitely next. I hope to meet you in China! I hope. Our agency says travel in September. We are working on application for China visa right now.
Margie
I was just thinking of you two and thought I'd check your blog. I am sorry you missed it by a day, but now you know for sure. Plus, now you have one more month to take Robert shopping for cute baby things!
that calendar, lQQks awesome! next, next and really next! I'm so feeling your dream and I can't WAIT to see your little ones photo for the first time.
I'm so happy for you and Robert.
I think there should be a yahoo group for those of us who missed the cut off by one day. It builds character. However, in a few months, when you finally hold the Golden child you will be thankful that you waited for her. Buckle your seat belt and get ready for a wild ride cuz your next. Hugs Sue
Post a Comment