Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Celebrations began the night before and my mom gave me the best gift - a night of babysitting so that Robert and I could have our first night out without the kids since we brought them home. We went out for a lovely Italian dinner and of course, all we talked about were the girls...


The next day, I invited Robert's family and my mom for lunch and have some cake to celebrate my birthday. I turned 21 yet again... The girls got to watch our family sing Happy Birthday to me, light and then blow out the candles and have their first taste of chocolate cake! We just gave them a very small piece and mostly sans frosting since their nap time was right after. The last thing I needed was an even more hyped up child before nap time.




1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

They are so precious and it looks like they enjoyed the party. What a great way for a new Mom to celebrate her birthday. Blessings