On another front: what do you do if you are given something to drink you don't want. Well, feed it to your sister of course! I caught Leah feeding her milk to Sarah. We are still working on getting them to drink their whole milk. We have been adding it to their formula at night and hope to get it so that it will be only milk in the end. Wish us luck!
| "Give it to Sarah, she'll drink anything..." even my milk! |
Oh, and the latest development is the fact that they actually love each other! I caught Leah giving Sarah a hug and a kiss. So sweet! Wish I had the camera ready!
2 comments:
So cute and I know they keep you busy! Blessings
They are so sweet! Isn't it amazing to see so much personality develop in such a short amount of time? And their hair is really growing fast!
Post a Comment