The girls just celebrated their 2nd birthday! Hard to believe. We kept it small and just invited our family and ordered in pizza and ate kitty and froggie cupcakes. Kitty is one of Leah's lovies and Froggie is one of Sarah's lovies hence the cupcakes... This was the girls' first taste of chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting. They didn't know what to do with them at first and then the smiles and giggles appeared after they had their first bites. So cute to watch. And tasty too!
On their actual birthday, I put on their birthday tiaras and gave them their breakfast. They just loved them and just had fun. In the afternoon, I took them to the Madison Zoo and went on the small train they have. They were more interested in the treats I was giving them than the train ride, but I think they still had a great time.
1 comment:
A Belated Happy Birthday beautiful girls! Love the cupcakes. Blessings
Post a Comment