Every day I kick myself and think how lucky we are to have these two amazing little girls be part of our lives. To watch them grow and smile and just flourish in their new life. I also think of their birth mother and birth father who made the very difficult choice to give them up in the hopes that they would have a better life. We have tried to give the girls so many experiences and hope that we are giving them the wonderful life that they so deserve. I just love these girls with all my heart. Just seeing them smile makes me smile.
still running and smiling after walking on their own for a half-mile hike
making challah with mommy - they love rolling the dough between their hands
1 comment:
They are so precious and look so happy. I'm sure your days are very busy. Blessings
Post a Comment