These girls light up a room and you can't not fall in love with them, even when they are being "nawny" (naughty).
They love to go to the park, take walks (with purses in hand!), go to the mall, Costco (for crackers! their faves!), go on rides on the carousel at the Madison Zoo and see the bears. Their favorite food is still noodles, but they also LOVE Indian food (thank g-d!). They will eat broccoli first if it's on their plate.
They are talking up a storm and their enunciation is getting better. Sarah is lagging behind Leah on this and I will see if I will need to get her evaluated again later. For now, I understand her, but not sure that anyone else would...
| Minutes after we were handed them in China |
| and now... |
1 comment:
They look like so much fun! Blessings
Post a Comment