Friday, September 21, 2007
Fingerprint Renewal Time!
Well, our I-171H form and fingerprints are expired or are in the process of expiring and it's renewal time! We just got our letters in the mail today from USCIS (Dept of Homeland Security). We are scheduled to get our fingerprints re-done done on October 16th. Thankfully, right BEFORE we leave for Ireland. I was a bit worried that these letters were going to come while we were gone. Well, now we just need to keep our hands moisturized in order to get our "perfect prints." After our fingerprints (or biometrics as they like to call them) are done, we should be getting our I-171H form (favorable determination letter from our govt. saying we can adopt a child) soon thereafter... That is, until another 18 months goes by and we have to go through all of this again (although I hope not!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment