Tuesday, September 25, 2007

World's Greatest Secret Pal

I don't even know where to begin in thanking my Secret Pal for this month's gifts. First, she got us the Yixing Teapot and tea (pronounced EE SHING). She had no idea how perfect it was. I have been collecting teapots for years. This one makes my 30th one! Yes, I had to count mine. This will be a beautiful addition to the collection. I have them from all over the world - and this is my very first Chinese one. The info she sent along with it was so interesting too. Now I know it's history and how to make my perfect cup of Chinese Oolong tea. Yeah! Second, she got us the "Moonbeams, Dumplings & Dragon Boats" book which is this amazing children's book that talks about Chinese food and culture. I can't wait to share it with our daughter.


No comments: