Yesterday, I had lunch with Heather and Kris to wish her a "bon voyage" at the Great Dane (favorite local brewpub).
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Madison Weather Strikes Again!
Well, Heather and Dustin got fogged into Madison and were unable to leave today for China - so that means that attempt #2 will happen tomorrow morning. I have been given the privilege (if that's what you'd like to call it) of picking them up at 5 am tomorrow morning and driving them to the airport. Should be nice to send them off (although my appearance at that hour may scare them!).
Yesterday, I had lunch with Heather and Kris to wish her a "bon voyage" at the Great Dane (favorite local brewpub).

Afterwards, Kris and I spent the day together shopping (for Kris) and returning (for me). Later, Kris came over and I cooked her Thai Red Curry chicken and we made chocolate dipped strawberries. YUM!! Here she is proudly displaying one of the creations!
Yesterday, I had lunch with Heather and Kris to wish her a "bon voyage" at the Great Dane (favorite local brewpub).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment