Happy Spring everyone! We thought we'd do it a bit different in Wisconsin - i.e. about 10 inches of snow are expected for today! Yes, snow..... I thought Spring meant pastel colors and tulips and daffodils, but I was wrong! We've already broken the record snowfall amounts for the year, so I guess someone wants to make sure that this record is REALLY going last for a very long time!
I took this photo this morning, so we actually have even more snow than what's shown. What's scary is that we were first beginning to see some grass on our lawn and now it's gone again! One of these days...

So, while we're freezing our tootsies off, my parents left this morning for Costa Rica. Now why couldn't I have joined them?!
2 comments:
Whoa... reminds of why I like living in NY now - my daffodils are about to bloom and snow is a distant (and since we only had 3 snows this year on Long Island) faint memory. Yikes, my sister is up in the Madcity from Chicago with my nephew for ?Spring Break? maybe that needs a new title for the Midwest.
Even though we don't get snow like the Midwest, we had to fly out 2 days early to avoid a blizzard when we adopted DD#1, so weather can whack you anywhere. Another friend got stuck in Detroit while changing to her China flight - at least your friends are still sleeping at home.
Love your blog, hang in there - your baby will be comming home. Jennifer W
http://lianmakes4.blogspot.com
I measured this morning - 5 1/2 inches of snow in my driveway. I ignored it all day yesterday, and just got in from snow blowing. I hope this is the last time this season for snow, but I'm not holding my breath!
Enjoy your day!
~Kris
Post a Comment