Well, on Tuesday I got my stitches removed along with the steri-strips that were covering my stitches. I was so happy to have those removed. Now I don't have anything on me causing me allergic reactions on my neck. Yeah!!
Being allergic to all adhesives (like band-aids) really bites! This is a newer allergy for me - I only found out about it maybe a few months ago when I was giving blood at the Red Cross and they put a latex-free band-aid on me. When I removed it - voila! A rash just where the adhesive was.
The scar on my neck is pretty small and I think he placed it in one of my creases on my neck, so I think the scar is going to meld in there nicely. I'll have Robert take a picture of my "new and improved" self at some point soon and post it.
No comments:
Post a Comment