Friday, September 19, 2008
Things are Normalizing
Well, today, I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday (as I'm sure I will be feeling a bit better daily now). My fingers and toes aren't as tingly (a sign of low calcium) as they were and my leg cramp, while still here, is a bit better. My magnesium levels that they took yesterday were all normal, so they're not sure why my body was reacting as it was, they think that probably my body just needs to get used to this new lower calcium level and all will be well. Time will tell.
Hope this doesn't gross you out too much, but here is what my "Frankenstein" neck looks like now. The stitches come out on Tuesday afternoon. I am allergic to all adhesives, so that is why my neck is a bit rashy - I have to keep the stitches area dry for the next 2 weeks and when I cover the area up with this special tape, I break out. NOT FUN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment