Well, I was just checking our agency's website and saw that the next set of matches are on their way! We'll know what the cut-off is going to be the beginning of next week! Rumors are flying that it's going to be April 11th or 12th of 2006 which would be AMAZING! We haven't had more than a 3-day referral batch in a long time. So, this could actually be a 6- or 7-day batch! Let's just keep some positive energy going...
It's just hard to believe that when we met with our social worker for the very first time in September of 2005 and were told to expect somewhere from a 12 to 18 month wait. So we turned in our paperwork to adopt in December of 2005, completed our dossier and was logged-in for China on July 14, 2006. What a long and strange trip this has been. Who would have guessed?!
I'm ready for a "speed-up" and my daughter to be home already. I love roller coasters, but this is one roller coaster ride that I wish I wasn't on!!

No comments:
Post a Comment