It's the beginning of Garage Sale season here in Madison. So, today before leaving I told Robert that I would like to look for a cute kitchen set for our daughter. Every little girl needs a kitchen set to play with (especially since her mom loves food and cooking as much as I do!). We were about to head home when Robert spotted one on someone's driveway who was having a garage sale. I got out to inspect it and it was exactly the one I had been looking at over the past few years and it was in near mint condition.
It has so many cool features: when you place a pan on the burner it lights up and makes a sizzling sound, the microwave has beeps, a working clock, some nice baskets for play food, a drawer for her play utensils. The lady also gave us a chef hat, apron and play oven mits too.
I can't wait to watch her play with it. So many happy hours of playing to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment