Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Getting one step closer

When our agency, puts the notice below on their internal website, we know that we're about a week or two away from the next batch of referrals. Time to hang on, because this next week is going to be crazy! Here's to hoping to be in this next batch. We'll probably start to hear some rumblings of rumors by next Friday at the latest I would imagine.

7/20/2011
Preparing to work on Matches

The CCCWA is preparing paperwork to begin to work on matches. We do not know the log in dates for the next group of matches at this time nor do we have any further information. We will update this website when more information becomes available.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

hang on girlfriend! by the way, I just love that panda bear picture...that's awesome, I may have to steal that one from you.

Sherri