When Robert and I decided to request twins, we really didn't think it would happen. It's only about a 5% chance to actually receive them. So, when we got the call, I could barely talk or write anything down! In fact, I am still in that state! My fingers are having a hard time typing this post.
We have been blessed with two absolutely beautiful little girls who have already captured our hearts. We couldn't be any happier. Now onto preparing for their arrival.
So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce our girls "Miss A" and "Miss B".
 |
| Miss "A" |
 |
| Miss "B" |
They are currently 15.5 months old and living in the Jiangxi Province.
8 comments:
I am completely overjoyed for you, Robert, "Bobbie" and "Sue"! This is the best day! Much love to you all!
MAZAL TOV!!!!! I've been praying for this to happen :)
So happy for You!
eszter
Wow! I'm over the moon for you and Robert! How wonderful! Congrats!
I haven't been able to check yahoo posts all day and have been dying! I logged on to your blog first, Sue, and I am THRILLED!!! Cannot believe you are getting the twins you were dreaming of. Congratulations and hooray! I am soooo happy for you and Robert! Are they Bobby Sue and Billy Sue? :) Beautiful, beautiful girls!
Congratulations, they are precious. You have a lot of preparations ahead of you. Can't wait til gotcha day. Blessings
Miss A and Miss B are gorgeous!! I can't wait to see them in your arms... and what an armful that will be! :)
Congratulations!
The DeLay family!
Congratulations! (we also, asked for twins but did not receive them - of course we love the daughter referred to us - she's a perfect match for our family!). Love the pictures you received - they both look happy and healthy!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
LID 01/27/2006 Gotcha Day 09/16/2008
Post a Comment