Today, we received our FedEx package with all of our daughters information. And inside were some new photos of our little beauties. This one really got to me, of course. Seeing the two sisters together.
Here are a few more photos of "Miss A" and "Miss B"
 |
| Miss A |
 |
| Miss B |
5 comments:
Gorgeous. You are so lucky! Blessings
Sue,
Wow, I myself love the photo of them both together! Too sweet!
Hi Sue,
We are so happy for you both! The girls are beautiful. We will be praying for you! You are going to be a great mom.
Best Wishes,
Laurie Sayeed
Congratulations! You are doubly blessed! They are just adorable!
I just had to pop over from the Jian Yahoo group to say congratulations. Your girls are both absolutely GEORGEOUS! You must be over the moon with excitement and anticipation! My daughter is also from the JiAn orphanage and came home two years ago at almost 16 months of age. She was very healthy and on target developmentally, so I feel like they really do their best to take care of the babies.
Gin =)
Post a Comment