Today I got the 2nd installment of my Hep B shot getting ready for our impending travel to China.All of this is really hitting home because today is what I like to call "Baby Bonanza" for a few of my adoption friends who are in China right now receiving their children. I've been emotional all day. It's hard to imagine all the emotions that both of us are going to be feeling when we actually get our referral and then get to hold her in our arms for the very first time. Our referral is now only 2 to 3 weeks away. Robert and I haven't been sleeping well - all of this change soon to be coming our way...
My favorite is what one of my friends here said to me: "She has to be very special to have made you wait so long." Well, I would have to agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment