Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh My!

Doing the "happy dance!"
Our agency just posted some great news:
The CCCWA is beginning to organize paperwork to begin the matching process. We do not know the log in dates for the next group of matches at this time.

So, what does this mean? Well, we could be getting "THE CALL" next week!

There's so much to do that it's overwhelming. My mom offered to help and I may have to take her up on it. Today's task was working on the living room bookshelf and removing everything below a certain level that little cuties shouldn't be handling. It's a start, but so much more to go...

What to expect for next week (or whenever we actually get "the call"):
Information we'll initially get is her photo, name, age, height, weight, province and orphanage she's in

From there... we start the next phase of visas and travel arrangements. Getting excited!

Oh, and I guess we better get cracking on finalizing that name!

2 comments:

Kim :) said...

In the words of Dannye... BREATHE!!!! :)

Dannye said...

this week it will happen for you, Kim, and me....I just know it. I just hope and pray it's sooner in the week than later or I don't think my nerves will be able to handle it. Hugs.