The paperwork doesn't stop once you get your referral. One thing I can say is that I am now a professional paper pusher! I set up a checklist and marked things off as I got them done. Now, I can honestly say that ALL those items are checked off my to-do list for now until the next round of paperwork hits my desk. Yeah!
Today, I got our applications done for the Visa's that we'll need in order to travel to China. I sent off the paperwork that CCAI (our agency) needed and even got our care package to our girls sent via the lovely USPS. I just love the little cute dolls (great TJ Maxx find!) and their skirts are so soft that I wanted to hug them forever. I hope my girls love them!
p.s. I know this confused a few of my friends - the Jolly Ranchers aren't for the girls... they're for their care workers.
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute!!
Post a Comment