Monday, November 7, 2011

Bad Mommy!

While in China, I had a horrible time using my iPad. I had lots and lots of wifi issues and VPN issues so nothing ever got posted on this blog. Sorry to all my family and friends who kept checking back and was disappointed.

To make up for it, I am posting some current photos of the twin tigresses (Born in Year of the Tiger). they have certainly blossomed in the past (almost) month since we were handed them in China. They are beautiful, smart and most importantly love their mommy and daddy. They have their moments, but don't we all. I just love to see them slurp noodles (these girls are professionals!) and devour everything they see (food, sights, sounds, music...). We've been trying to do lots of new things and have them exploring their new world. They are loving it!

Without further ado... Our new family of 4.
Robert and I sitting in the White Swan Hotel with our beautiful daughters!

Sarah showing off her toddling/walking skills

Sarah loves her mommy's shoes!

Leah modeling her new hair bow

Leah LOVES Grandma's spaghetti and meat sauce!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

they sure are just adorable! hopefully, you can do some catching up on your post! I myself so wanted to see gotcha day photos...but I understand having 2 would be a little harder. thanks for the update!

Debbie Sauer said...

So glad you posted. I have been checking every day for weeks! They are so precious and look like happy girls. Looking forward to more pics. Blessings, Debbie

Debbie said...

So glad to see the girls with you! I have been thinking of you all. They are so cute! Congratulations, and I hope to see more!

Virginia said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new daughters! They look so happy, healthy, and spunky.

Virginia

(fellow JiAn Mama)