It's hard to believe that we've had our girls for over a month now and the changes in them is unbelievable. We are truly blessed to have them in our lives. They LOVE going to the park by our house and going on the swings - they get so excited when I put the stroller outside because they know it means a great visit to the park is in the works. I think the smiles in these 2 photos of them says it all!
 |
| Sarah enjoying her swing! |
 |
| Leah enjoying her swing! |
They are also just happier girls and are constantly on the move (hence the slightly blurry photo), but it still captures their essence. They are toddling away now and will be in full walking mode I expect in the next week to days from now - heaven help me! I can barely keep up with them now...
 |
| Sarah on the move! |
 |
| Leah on the move with lovie in tow... |
I'm still working on a working nap schedule and am trying out a new one today. Wish me luck! So far so good!
2 comments:
it is very hard to believe a month already! cute, cute - just adorable little girls!
Oh my gosh, they have changed so much! So cute! Thanks for taking the time to post, I have been thinking about them. Blessings
Post a Comment