It's so hard to find a few minutes to post as I'm constantly chasing after these two all day long. When we were referred these two, they could barely stand. Now, they run! I've lost over 15 pounds since referral day! Yes, I needed to lose a few of them, but all this chasing is keeping them off!
They are turning into little girlie girls and love to play dress-up and hug their stuffies. It amazes me every day the transformation these two are making. They understand more and more English as well. As far as talking, they say "Da" for Dad and "Mama" for Mommy (me). They know countless other words and will point to the item if you say the word, they just don't speak them yet. They love to point to items and have you say the English word for them. Sometimes, they think the English word is funny and it makes them giggle.
Eating: well, let's just say that they are professionals! We have a doctor appointment on Wednesday, but I think they have gained over 2 pounds since they've been with us, which is HUGE! Their cheeks say it all, I think...
We all had a great Thanksgiving with my family and all the relatives were so excited to meet them. They had a blast with their cousins and fell totally in love with my sister's son, "T". He was truly amazing with them and they adored him which made the trip great.
As Robert was away for a few days this week for work, my mom came in to help me out. All us girls had a great time together. A wonderful bonding experience. We had many outings every day. They love to take their outings out of the house - it doesn't matter where it is. It is sometimes Target, or Costco, or the grocery store. They just get so much out of these outings and exploring this new world they live in. They love to look at the lights and the displays in the stores. They think they're pretty cool. Oh, and at the grocery store, they get to see all this FOOD! I think their eyes pop out of their sockets!
But enough words, I know you all want to see pictures...
 |
| Mom with Sarah in her pretty princess dress she wanted to wear |
 |
| Dancing with Daddy is so much fun. Leah is on Robert's feet with Sarah waiting for her turn. |
 |
| Leah (L) and Sarah (R) showing Grandma and I how much they love their stuffies |
 |
| Leah loving her new tutu leggings and getting all giggly |
 |
| Sarah: "Look Mama, I have the red block and I look quite cute in my new tutu leggings!" |
 |
| Stairs are always fun, especially with my cool slippers on |
 |
| Leah modeling her stairs technique |
 |
| Someday I'll be a great cook and make Grandma's spaghetti and meat sauce |
 |
| Boxes from Costco are the best! |
 |
| Leah on the move in her new dress-up outfit |
5 comments:
Love the tutu leggings!!!
Way too cute, Sue! Love all the pictures and to see the big smiles! What dollies you have!
Sue! I love these pics!! They are so beautiful. Those tute leggings are to die for! I especially love the costco box pix. That big smile is priceless!
They are so cute! I've been checking every day for pictures. You will be having a fun filled Christmas this year. Take lots of pics. Blessings
They are beautiful! I know you are loving having them home!
Post a Comment