This year, Robert and I have so much to be thankful for. We are now a family of 4! Who would have thought... When we started the adoption process, we were only requesting one child and now we have two beautiful little girls who are the center of our universe. Their smiles are enough to make you melt and their giggles are made of pure joy. How can you not love that?! I just have to remind myself of that every once in a while when they decide to be "naughty"!
During Thanksgiving, they had a great time meeting all of my family who were all excited to meet them. We also have my family's Hanukkah Gift exchange for the kids. It was the first time they've ever received a gift. Their cousins helped them open their presents. It was so cute!
 |
| Leah in her Thanksgiving outfit |
 |
| Sarah in her Thanksgiving outfit |
 |
| Our cousins "T" and "B" make us laugh! We love them so much! |
 |
| My cousin "O" has a cool puppy, but I think I may like this Hanukkah gelt! |
No comments:
Post a Comment